Infants & Children (WIC)
What is WIC?
WIC is a supplement food and nutrition education program
funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Who is Eligible?
- Pregnant women
- Women who have a baby less than six months old
- Breastfeeding mothers
- Infants and children up to five years old
- Women, Infants and Children with a gross income
that meets WIC guidelines
- Nutrition education and breastfeeding support/ peer help
- Free breastfeeding education session - 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Referral for health care
- Immunization screening and referral
- Supplemental foods
Who is a WIC Peer Helper?
A peer helper is a WIC mother just like you. She lives in your community and has breastfed her own baby. She has been carefully selected by WIC to help give new mothers information about feeding their babies. She is here to give you support to meet your own goals for feeding your baby.
Where Can You Get WIC?
At the Logan County Health District office,
310 S. Main St., Bellefontaine, OH
Call 937-599-3345 for more information
Normal Walk-In Clinic Hours
Monday thru Wednesday 8-11:30 & 1-4
Friday 8-11:30 & 1-2:30
Health History Forms:
The mission of the WIC program is to improve the health status and prevent health
problems among Ohio’s at-risk women, infants, and